Because applications require a lot of information and resources, they can take a significant amount of time to complete.
RecruitFront allows users to begin completing their application and then to save the work they did so that they can log out of the system and return later to work on it again without losing the information they have already inputted.
If you have started an application and saved it and would like to return to it:
1. Go to the RecruitFront homepage: e.g. districtname.recruitfront.com
2. Login using the username and password you created when you registered / created your RecruitFront account.
Note: Your username is your email address. The same username and password can be used for all school districts that use RecruitFront.
3. Select the My Application link.
4. Confirm that the type(s) of application(s) you want to complete are properly selected.
Note: You can select multiple application types at one time if you intend to apply for multiple types of jobs in the future.
- Teacher - This application is required for all teaching positions as well as any other position specified by a district.
- Coach - This application is required for all coaching positions as well as any other position specified by a district.
- School Related Personnel - This application is required for all other positions.
The application types you select here will determine the questions that you will fill out in your application. (i.e. if you select "Coach" and "Teacher" you will be given applications questions related specifically to those types of jobs, but you will not be given questions that are relevant only to applicants applying for school related personnel positions.)
5. Select the Save and Continue button.
6. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the application to Jump to specific sections of the application that are still incomplete.
7. If you need instructions to complete sections of the application, click here.
Note: Once you select Save your information will update and any District with access to your application will see the update.