Remove/Add District Association in RecruitFront
RecruitFront allows jobs applicants to create an application and apply to specific jobs posted by school districts, but it also allows job applicants to add their applications to a database of applicants where specific districts (chosen by the applicant) can search for candidates when they have new job openings.
If you would like to add or remove your application from one or more school districts applicant pool, please complete the steps below.
- Log into your RecruitFront account.
- Navigate to the Applicant Dashboard
- Select District Interests
- Here you will see a full list of Districts that participate in RecruitFront for posting jobs and finding potential job candidates.
5. You can check any box next to a district to be considered in the applicant pool.
-You can uncheck any box next to a district to no longer be in the applicant pool.
6. Select Update District Selections