When you have completed your application and you submit all parts of it on the Final Application Validation page, each part of the application will be marked as "Complete" with a date of completion.
You can easily make updates to your application at any time. These changes will get automatically updated to previously submitted jobs that have been applied to. Please note: THERE IS NO RESUBMIT BUTTON FOR UPDATES.
To make updates to a completed application:
1. Go to the RecruitFront homepage: e.g. districtname.recruitfront.com
2. Login using the username and password you created when you registered / created your RecruitFront account.
Note: Your username is your email address. The same username and password can be used for all school districts that use RecruitFront.
3. Select the My Application link.
4. Confirm that the type(s) of application(s) you need are properly selected.
Note: You can select multiple application types at one time if you intend to apply for multiple types of jobs in the future.
- Teacher - This application is required for all teaching positions as well as any other position specified by a district.
- Coach - This application is required for all coaching positions as well as any other position specified by a district.
- School Related Personnel - This application is required for all other positions.
The application types you select here will determine the questions that you will fill out in your application. (i.e. if you select "Coach" and "Teacher" you will be given applications questions related specifically to those types of jobs, but you will not be given questions that are relevant only to applicants applying for school related personnel positions.)
5. Select the Save and Continue button.
6. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the application to Jump to specific sections of the application to make updates to your information.
7. If you need instructions to update sections of the application, click here.